Our client, First State Bank, has implemented Exinda to assure the performance of its critical financial applications and improve both the employee and customer experience at its 13 locations in Macomb County. With Exinda, First State has seen a more than 40 percent performance improvement for critical applications across its network. Please read the case study & contact us today for more details.
Hi! Are you wondering what the folks at AmeriNet are up to? Check out this section of our website to see what is going on with AmeriNet including times that we have made the news, training, special events and points of interest.
We can help keep your data safe and teach you simple ways to reduce your expenses in the data center. Currently, there are some great specials running on our facilites in Southfield and Grand Rapids, MI.
Data Center Facility Details:
• Over 8,000sq. ft. of Data Center space
• Single active path for power source from DTE
• Climate-controlled (15 A/C units)
• 480V 3-Phase 1200Amp power feed
• 750kVA Cummings Diesel Generator
• 300kVA UPS Uninterrupted Power
• 1200 AMP -48 DC Power Plant
• Dual Fiber Entrance (ring protected)
• 24x7 Secure Card Access and Video Surveillance
• Crash carts and Remote Hands
• Conference Room/802.11 Wi-fi Access
• Connected to Data Center located at 24700 via two leased fiber strands in ring topology with diverse path, diverse entrance
Our two Metro SONET rings and long haul optical fiber network spans 750 route miles and over 34 nodes throughout Michigan.
The IP network is connected to multiple global transit carriers; 10G circuit to Level (3), 2.5G to Savvis, and a 1G connection to Global Crossings. Having multiple Internet uplinks allows us to provide stable connectivity throughout the network and maximize uptime.
The secure web portal features IP bandwidth usage graphs. These graphs allow customers to view daily, weekly and monthly usage.
Work with us today on your data center needs.
We are pleased to inform you that Palo Alto Networks is a leader for the fifth consecutive year in 2016 Gartner MQ for Enterprise Network Firewalls. You can download and access the full Gartner Magic Quadrant report by clicking HERE.
Below are highlights from this report:
• Palo Alto Networks is a leader for the fifth consecutive year: they continue to be recognized as a leader in the magic quadrant.
• Palo Alto Networks has extended their lead: Compared to last year, they moved further to the right (completeness of vision) and further up (ability to execute). No other leader or challenger made progress on both axes.
• Single pass architecture is a key design advantage over competitors: Gartner notes that "single pass is assessed as a design advantage by Gartner clients, as opposed to the unnecessary inspection time that can occur in competing products that process traffic in serial order”.
• WildFire’s success continues: Gartner notes the continuing success of WildFire with “high attach rates for new and existing customers”.
Please contact us today to learn how Palo Alto Networks is leading the market.
Please check out our upcoming events to see if any spark your interest. We will update as we add events to our calendar so please check back often.
On Thursday, September 29, 2016 you are invited to attend a morning technical briefing event followed by an optional Detroit Tigers baseball game. It’s the Tigers last home game of the regular season and they are playing those pesky Cleveland Indians!
At the morning technical briefing you will learn from industry leaders Arista Networks, Nimble Storage, and Palo Alto Networks.
Arista Networks: Automating and integrating your virtual and physical network resources.
Arista has pioneered the networking industry with its software defined cloud networking approach built on top of Arista EOS providing:
- Programmable interface
- Publish-subscribe state separation
- Resilient fault containment
- Self-healing attributes
- Learn about Arista's ecosystem integration with NSX, OpenStack, and more
CloudVision® extends the same architectural approach across the network for state, topology, monitoring and visibility. This enables enterprises to move to cloud-class automation without needing any significant internal development. CloudVision® is a network-wide approach for workload orchestration and workflow automation as a turnkey solution for Cloud Networking.
Experience the power of predictive analytics. Join Nimble Storage for a chance to listen to game-changing innovations and find out how the combination of flash-based storage and predictive analytics can accelerate business outcomes with:
- 90% reduction in footprint
- Non-stop availability
- Cloud-like agility
Palo Alto Networks:
With the benefit of hindsight, it’s easy to say that you can prevent advanced threats, but could you have prevented them before they were known?
Join us for a Zero-Day Time Machine overview where you’ll discover a revolutionary approach to breach prevention on the endpoint. Looking back in time, we’ll analyze zero-day threats on the day they became known.
We will discuss:
- How to future-proof your endpoint security to protect your organization from unknown threats
- Why other approaches to endpoint protection cannot prevent zero-day exploits
- Benefits of complete coverage through a natively integrated next-generation security platform
Next-generation security that controls your data center applications and blocks known and unknown threats.
Atheneum Suites Hotel, 1000 Brush Street, Detroit, MI 48226
9:45am -11:15am Presentations
1:08pm Detroit Tigers vs Cleveland Indians at Comerica Park
Register below to attend.
Join us for a higher education focused hands-on workshop that is being held on Thursday, October 6th in Ann Arbor, MI.
Did you know the endpoint is ranked the number one target for cyberattacks, according to the 2015 NTT Global Threat Intelligence Report? Despite their claims to solve this problem, current endpoint security products cannot effectively stop the initial breach and subsequent spread of infection. This means that security professionals, already challenged to reduce incident timelines, now face the rising cost of exploit investigation on the endpoint and the pain of remediation.
Come join the revolution and learn how to defeat the adversary at the endpoint in this hands-on workshop.
• Effortless approach to managing attacks
• Break down the sophisticated threat lifecycle
• Prevent successful execution of advanced attacks originating from executables, data files or network-based exploits
• Take on the roles of the targeted individual, attacker and security professional
• Understand the chain-like nature of exploits
• Experience the power of advanced execution control and cloud intelligence
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016
Times: 8:30am – 1:00pm
Location: Weber’s Inn, 3050 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
8:30am: Registration & Breakfast
8:45am : Welcome & Defeat the Adversary at the Endpoint
9:00am: Hands-On Workshop
12:00pm: Wrap Up & Lunch
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptop that can access a modern browser.
Please fill out the form below to attend our Palo Alto Networks Higher Education Ultimate Test Drive that is being held on Thursday, October 6th in Ann Arbor, MI.
Our current trainings are posted here. If you need a specific training and don't see it listed here, please let us know and we'll work on adding it to our calendar.
Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure, and Manage
3 Day Course
$3,000 per student
• Platforms and Architecture
• Initial Configuration
• Basic Interface Configuration
• Security and NAT Policies
• Basic App-ID™
• Basic Content-ID™
• File Blocking and WildFire™
• Basic User-ID™
• Site-to-Site VPN
• Management & Reporting
• Active/Passive High Availability
Students attending this instructor lead, introductory-level class will gain an in-depth knowledge of how to install, configure, and manage their firewall, as well as configuration steps for the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS® operating system.
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enable the student to install, configure, and manage the entire line of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation firewalls.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, IP addressing, and basic port-based security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
Current Schedule for 2016:
September 12th - 14th
October 24th -26th
9am - 5pm Eastern, each day
To register for a class or any questions please fill out the form below.
Firewall 7.1: Configure Extended Features
2 Day Course
$2,000 per student
• Advanced Interface Configuration
• App-ID: Custom Apps™
• Advanced Content-ID™
• Advanced User-ID™
• Monitoring and Reporting
• Active/Active High Availability
Successful completion of this two-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage the entire line of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation firewalls.
Additionally, students will be instructed on the basics of implementing and managing GlobalProtect and Active/Active High Availability. Students will gain an in-depth knowledge of how to optimize their visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
Completion of Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure, and Manage (EDU 201) or equivalent experience is highly recommended. Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, IP addressing, and basic port-based security concepts.
Current Schedule for 2016:
September 15th - 16th
October 27th- 28th
9am - 5pm Eastern, each day
To register for this course or for more information please fill out the form below.
Traps: Install, Configure, and Manage
3 Day Course
$3,000 per student
Palo Alto Networks® Traps™ Advanced Endpoint Protection prevents sophisticated vulnerability exploits and unknown malware-driven attacks. Traps accomplishes this through a highly scalable, lightweight agent that uses an innovative new approach for defeating attacks without requiring any prior knowledge of the threat itself. Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course equips the student to build a basic Traps deployment.
• Traps Overview
• Installing Traps
• Malicious Software Overview
• Consoles Overview
• Traps Protection against Exploits
• Traps Protection against Malware (including WildFire)
• Managing Traps
• Traps Forensics
• Troubleshooting Traps
• Production-Oriented Features of Traps
Students will learn how Traps protects against exploits and malware-driven attacks. In hands-on lab exercises, students will install and configure the Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) and Traps endpoint components; build rules; enable and disable process protections; and integrate Traps with Palo Alto Networks WildFire™, which provides prevention and detection of zero-day malware.
Students must have Windows system administration skills and familiarity with enterprise security concept.
2016 Current Schedule:
Classroom | Ann Arbor, MI:
September 21st - 23rd
9am to 5pm, Eastern, each day
To register for the class or for any questions please fill out the form below.